So I have a couple of news. The good and the bad ones.
Let's start with the bad news first, dramatic backsound please?, yes, next week I'll have to do my mid term test thingy, booooo.
The good news? Tomorrow is the International Women's Day! (if I were not wrong), so I don't have to come to school, which means, I have a longer weekend, yay!
Since I don't have to wake up earlier tomorrow, so I decided to relaxing my brain with these good musics on youtube.
Boo ya, say hi to Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole.
Enjoy your thursday night!
P.s: mocca was performing yesterday in sabuga, and i think that soon, they'll held some other gigs in Indonesia, booooo
Let's start with the bad news first, dramatic backsound please?, yes, next week I'll have to do my mid term test thingy, booooo.
The good news? Tomorrow is the International Women's Day! (if I were not wrong), so I don't have to come to school, which means, I have a longer weekend, yay!
Since I don't have to wake up earlier tomorrow, so I decided to relaxing my brain with these good musics on youtube.
Boo ya, say hi to Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole.
Enjoy your thursday night!
P.s: mocca was performing yesterday in sabuga, and i think that soon, they'll held some other gigs in Indonesia, booooo
No comments:
Post a Comment