Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sale, sale everywhere...

So I went to metropolis today (to the point) just to see whether the sale is still on or not...
my outfit of the day 


And, fortunately, yes! it was still on sale season (?), but I was kinda disappointed because the clothes or the things were not as good as what i've seen at afi mall,oh yes, I forgot to make post about the sale at afi mall lol, it was such a pleasure to be there.. like seriously, there were lots of cloth under 1000 rub or even under 500, crazy right? yesss, and that's why my friend and I went to metropolis today, we were looking for sale, unfortunately, as what I said before, the things were not as good as those in afi mall :[ . Back then, we went there by metro, and fyi the metro ticket just changed into this.
if i  were not wrong, you can also use this card for trem and trolly-bus :D
So I met up with Ila at oktyaber and we went together to belarus to meet kak Raeni and Dinda.

random shot inside the metro 
I almost fell asleep when I was in the metro haha. And finally we arrived at metropolis.
My friend said that I was so excited that time, and yes I was haha, in fact, she got more stuffs than what I got , I think my expectation was too high, that's why..
We made a challenge which we have to buy stuffs as much as possible with only 500 rubles, so we were fooling around to one store to the other, but in the end  we decided to have a lunch. I bought caramel frappucino for the drink, and we ordered a basket of kfc chickens for our lunch!
I was amazed at how it suddenly disappeared 
And after walking around the mall, I ended up my journey in accesorize & h&m (which is a good place to buy cheap stuffs!), and finally I bought these things :D





  So I got 6 stuffs with only 410 rub, there's still 90 rubles left! and I really am very happy :}, after that my dad called me and asked me to meet up with him. So I said goodbye to my friends and met up with my parents. 
When I was waiting for my parents outside the store
Yes, mom told me to take care of her drink, because she couldn't get inside with it. Now I know what daughter is for.
After we were doing window shopping together, finally we went home. 


   
Those are some photos that was taken on our way home.

And luckily, we arrived at home at 5 something p.m. ,so I still have the time to do my pray, hamdalah!
I'm so thankful today, alhamdulillah :)
  



No comments:

Post a Comment