Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year!

Time flies so fast, and it's 2013 already. First of all, Thank God for still letting me alive until now. Yeay! So in the latest post I've told you that one of my very good friend was coming to town, and yes, she was. So we went to some places just like Kremlin, kremlin, and KBRI, lol no haha. She arrived in Moscow on Friday afternoon, and after that we just directly went to KBRI and Kremlin, it wasn't that exciting because, as you know, Indonesia is 3 hours earlier than Moscow, so she felt very sleepy at that time.

After a few days live in here, finally she could adapt with the Moscow time, and the most important thing is, the weather, fortunately, she came when it was still 0 degree celcius, it wasn't that cold. So we traveled around Moscow, and bought some souvenirs for our friends in Jakarta, and so.

Back then, I want to share some New Year's Eve photos, I likeeeeeeeee new year's eve moment very much, like a lot. I was so happy at that time, first we went to Indonesia Embassy, to have a small party with the other Indonesian people, and I met a girl called Anggita, at first, I thought she was older than me because she was having a chit-chat with oak Cornell. After have a little chit chat with the girls, we prepared to go to the bridge near Kremlin to see the fireworks. Before that I accompanied Dinda to take her ID card in her apartment, so we walked along in the dark (?) and after all we got back into the Embassy. Skip skip and skip, finally we (dinda, novi, and I) were on our way to the bridge. I think I have the video of it, but I'm kinda lazy to upload it, maybe next time haha. On the bridge, we could see that there were lots of people were already waiting for the fireworks moment, they had already prepared those alcoholic drinks also, and some of them were wearing very unique costumes. We waited, and wait and wait until the countdown time were finally come! 3....2...1... I could see those beautiful fireworks in the sky, I took my cell phone and recorded it, here's the link for the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZH2MvNmtOo . Actually, I uploaded it just because my friend asked me to send her a video of the fireworks, and because of my line was always error whenever I tried to send the video to her, so I decided to upload it on youtube. Here are some photos :D






I love fireworks!




with santa, lol he asked to take photo with us 

Left to right : kak Andra- me- Novi - Dinda

They are some guys that were wearing unique  costumes 

cheese and peace

kbri family lol



After we celebarted the new year on the bridge, we went back to kbri, on our way to get back to kbri, a man gave me a small firework,  and say s novi godom to me, I smiled and thank to him. Unexpected thing is my father was fell off the ground, I think it was because he walked on the left side of the road which is, there are lots of water pipe and you know, the weather was cold, so the water from the water pipe changed into flat ice surface, after that some of the pedestrians were helping him.
just like this
At kbri, we still continued the event, some of them were karaoke-ing, and we ate again. I think that's enough for tonight, let me enjoy my hot chocolate first haha, happy new year! :D


ps: I love fireworks 

No comments:

Post a Comment