Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Long Journey

Hallooo

how's life bloggie? :D

So, in this post actually I just want to reply the post that one of my friend has been written to me, zahroo,. Not sure whether you know her or not, it's not important either btw ,_,V haha. The point is I just wanna say thankyou for that post, omg very touching, I'm fine here,  it's been about one and a half month :D, sorry for the late reply, you know that I'm so busy, don't you? :). I hope that you'll be fine too, Allah bless us, tons of luck zahroo! :D 


This photo is taken when I was heading to Moscow, still in Dubai wk 


well well, now I'm living in Moscow, Russia :D , the weather is cold, like seriously, and fortunately I came up here when the season was autumn, it still is, though i've seen the snows already (I was very excited haha_-_)
the good thing about just arrived in Moscow on autumn is you still have some times to adapt with the cold weather. It still is hard to adapt, my skin is very dry and looks like snake skin :o. However, it's such a pleasure to live here. This city has lots of beautiful and very artistic building, has lots of cathedral also. And for me, the cathedral here is look alike a mosque, maybe because its dome is look like an onion, just like what mostly mosque had. Though, the cathedral has a cross sign on its top. 

People may say I'm so dramatic, but I miss Jakarta already, I think I should agree to someone who has said that: 'no matter how far you've gone, how beautiful that country is, you'll always miss your hometown'. Daa! I agree, that's my words actually, but I think lots of people have said so haha.

Another thing that I will tell is my experience in Moscow, hmm, ya I've been to some places like Kremlin, Red Square, so classic right? haha :D. Maybe here are some photos:


 The St.Basil's Cathedral
 It's a museum if I wasn't wrong :p
 st.Basil's Cathedral again from far
                          just guess what this building is! 

this girl lookin for her mother
                        
that's a mall ;)


Radisson hotel

The Radisson photo was taken when I was fooling around with my parents, that was the first time we walking along the river near the hotel that we slept at. Now, it's my route to go back to home after went to nadhif's apartment. Ya, it looks more beautiful when we first saw it :p (the law of ....)


and this is the view from my apartment window, it's snowing! 

 You might be have already seen some photos on instagram or my facebook page wkwk. Here comes the moment where I don't know what to write anymore, i'll post again soon! Paka! :D  

          

No comments:

Post a Comment