Monday, July 9, 2012

aloha!

in this post i just want to share about Morrie, i don't really know her, but for sure she's a singer.so, yesterday i was youtube-ing, looking for indie songs, and then i found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iErHNJzkrq0  quite good for me hehehe. just like what i've said before, i don't really know about 'Morrie', but one thing, she has a good voice. i've googled about her, but then again I got nothing, even searching for her song's lyrics is quite hard :".  okay, here's the lyrics of one fine day by Morrie, sorry if there's any mistake ._.v


One Fine Day - Morrie

One day you'll set away bell sounds to kiss a girl
When rainbow is over, you kiss, no one needs to know
It's like a dream, I dream pit-a-pat for you, for you, oh my oh-oh

Lalala light, bright, moonlight
Only one that I take from starlight
Night, singing far into night ,
 and it's gonna be a sleepless night

*humming* lalala

Someday soon i'm gonna tell the rainbow i'm in love
Ice cream cones, candy bars, no one else compares with you,
oh my, oh-oh

Lalala light, bright moonlight,
Only one that I take from starlight
Night, singing far into night,
and it's gonna be a sleepless night

Light, bright moonlight, silent night,
You say, you say goodnight
Hey just like beautiful wednesday,
It's gonna be a hopeful day

One day you'll set away bell sounds to kiss a girl
When rainbow is over, you kiss, no one needs to know
It's like a dream, I dream pit-a-pat for you, for you, oh my oh-oh

Light, bright moonlight, silent night,

You say, you say goodnight
Hey just like beautiful wednesday,
It's gonna be a hopeful day

Someday soon i'm gonna tell the rainbow i'm in love,
 oh my, oh-oh

*humming*









    

No comments:

Post a Comment